Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Ocean



2 1/2 months in CA. I just realized I haven't posted anything about the move to California! Even though I miss everyone from back home, esp. my mom, I do really love it here. It's the change I needed. Seeing the world & traveling is so important to me & has changed me so much. I just have the tendency to not like to be in one place for a long time. I think it's just how I'm built! I absolutely love San Francisco... it's probably the coolest city ever. & since I live in south bay, I get lots of sun rays & I'm super close to the ocean. Who knows where life will take us! We are still getting school/jobs/life all figured out, so we've been busy with little "adventure" time. This area is perfect for TK's career esp., I'm so excited for him! I love grad school, I'm learning SO much. I'm really excited about this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...