Friday, November 19, 2010

International Postcard Art Exchange Update!

A couple days ago I decided to sit out on my balcony on a sunny day and finished all my postcards! I absolutely love this experience! I sent out all my postcards yesterday & it was such an awesome feeling! I'm excited for everyone to get a postcard from me & I'm excited to see the surprises in my mailbox from other art therapists/students from around the world.







ALL of these postcards are recorded in my facebook album, so make sure to add me & check each one out! I made a total of 26 postcards, two extra for a couple friends from Marywood that went on to graduate school for Art Therapy (Alexandria, VA & Portland, OR) The rest were all assigned to me from ATWB from the following places: Lakewood, OH, Beverly Hills, MI, Seattle, WA, Plainville, CT, Saint Louis MO, Buena Vista, CO, Sarasota, FL, Dallas TX, Newmarket, NH, Carmel, NY, Marietta, GA, Astoria, NY, Annandale, VA, Mayfield Heights, OH, Peabody, MA, Mississauga, ON, Bundoora Australia, Castanheira do Ribatejo Portugal, Tseung Kwan O.N.T Hong Kong, Kingston Jamaica, Lancashire UK, Singapore, Piario Italy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Rachel and being part of this exchange! -gretchen

    Art Therapy Without Borders
    http://www.atwb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Gretchen! I love the experience & I can't wait to start receiving postcards!!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...