Friday, October 29, 2010

International Postcard Art Exchange- November 2010-April 2011



I received about 25 national and international addresses of art therapists or art therapy students! We get to exchange handmade art postcards! This exchange is put on by Art Therapy Without Borders
and is a fun and creative way to network with other art therapists! I love getting mail, it's much more personal than emails, etc. I sent my first postcard (the one above) to ATWB and they will be posting the postcards they receive on their facebook. Also, I will be documenting the experience on my blog! I will post my postcards as well as the ones I get in the mail! Keep posted!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...